10 Reasons To Use Body Butters
I would like to talk about the wonders of Body Butters in this blog post. Intensely hydrating and perfect for dry rough skin. Body Butters will leave your skin looking youthful, healthy and smoothe.
Whipped body butters are made with shea butter, mango butter, cocoa butter and nourishing oils like hempseed oil. Our Body Butters are all-natural, light weight, and non-greasy hydrator that soothes dry skin and makes it feel soft again by locking in much needed moisture.
Many of the products on the market today are filled with harsh chemicals and unecessary fillers masked as "good" for your skin. Making our Body Butters in small batches allows for the freshest and cleanest end product that you have been enjoying. Here are a few of the many wonderful benefits of Body Butters.
- Body butter offers long-lasting hydration that can help keep your skin feeling soft and smooth. The optimal time for application is right out the shower when your skin is still damp. This will lock in all the wonderful nutrients.
- It helps to protect your skin from drying out due to environmental factors such as the sun, wind, and cold weather. Which is why it is a super skinfood in the winters.
- Body butter can help to reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks. Our butters are jam packed with anti-aging ingredients like Avovado oil that will keep your skin look and feel youthful.
- It can help to minimize the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Body butter is an effective way to nourish and repair dry, damaged skin.
- It can help to reduce inflammation and redness caused by skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Body butter can help to soothe and relieve skin irritation due to allergies and insect bites.
- It is a great way to add essential vitamins and minerals to your skin.
- Body butter can help to create a barrier between your skin and harmful chemicals and toxins.
- It is an easy and affordable way to keep your skin looking and feeling its best!
Oils such as jojoba, almond, and avocado oil are all great for nourishing and moisturizing dry skin. We select each oil carefully to avoid causign clogged pores. Soft, healthy, hydrated skin that retains moisture is what our Body Butters will provide.
I hope this is hepful to you so you can continue using your Body Butter and share in its richness.